#1 25/11/2022 09:14:31

Brookichi2
Chiure de gomme

Cherche un partenaire pour concours Manga Japonais

Mon annonce est en anglais, excusez moi d'avance si cela est dur à comprendre.

Mangas have been my focus since early childhood and guess what; I’m studying in Japan this year, Oita prefecture. My career plan is to become a publisher (manga) in one way or another and actually, things are going pretty fine.
But, I enjoy writing and creating as much as reading. Being in Japan right now, it is much easier for me to submit a manga for the upcoming contests here, also, having made Japanese friends that speak both English and Japanese, I can get a free translation. From experience, the application periods generally start in April up to October.
I am a French amateur writer, I have already participated in the 100th Tezuka Manga contest with an artist friend of mine (the manga was “London Blues” I can send it if wanted).
Sadly, we didn’t win (London blues wasn’t that good after all) but the completion of this much of a project for two 16 years old teenagers was already great.
In two years I have continued writing on my own on Wattpad (@BlackJacks1), it’s in French because that way I can make full use of poetic sentences (sorry if you can’t read). https://www.wattpad.com/story/305393126 … re_myworks
Having worked my way to Japan, I am now searching for an artist willing to collaborate freely on a co-created one-shot, up to 35-40 pages. I have had many experiences and feel like the right moment to get back to business is now. As always when I want to work on a shared project, I aim to fulfill the expectations of every member. I would like to write something that makes sense for me and an artist, based on a joint agreement. As for the types of Manga I like I would say every category but some examples would be Kokou no Hito, Vagabond, Slam Dunk, One Piece, Berserk, Real, and tons of others.
Finally, no pressure, this has to be interesting for us that do the project. I want to work as relaxed as possible.
Thanks if you have read up to this point!

Pied de page des forums